Copy Excel to Word - Multiple Pages

=?Utf-8?B?WXZvbm5l?=

      16th Feb 2007
How do I copy a multiple page Excel file into Word? Need to have the first
row repeated on all pages. Have tried to do a copy, paste special but only
one page shows in my Word document.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGluIEZpc2hsb2Nr?=

      17th Feb 2007
Hi Yvonne:

You need to copy each page (or sheet) seperately and paste it in to word.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand