Copy Contacts from one pc to another - how

Martin

      2nd Feb 2012
Hi
I need to copy my contacts from my desktop to laptop
The desktop is running 2007 32bit
The laptop is running 2010 64bit
Is this even possible? if so please tell me how
Thank you
--
Martin

Brian Tillman

      11th Feb 2012
"Martin " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I need to copy my contacts from my desktop to laptop
> The desktop is running 2007 32bit
> The laptop is running 2010 64bit
> Is this even possible? if so please tell me how

It's possible. Just transfer the PST. See this:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/con...-new-computer/
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Martin

      12th Feb 2012
On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:47:49 -0500, "Brian Tillman"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Martin " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I need to copy my contacts from my desktop to laptop
>> The desktop is running 2007 32bit
>> The laptop is running 2010 64bit
>> Is this even possible? if so please tell me how

>It's possible. Just transfer the PST. See this:
>http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/con...-new-computer/

Thanks Brian, I'll give it a go
--
Regards