copied formulas on Excel the value doesn't change

=?Utf-8?B?SmFuZQ==?=

      27th Nov 2006
When i copied formulas from D1 through D6, why is it that D2 to D6 valve is
the same as D1? But the cell refects the correct formulas.

A B C D
1 122 455 577
2 528 45 577
3 3214 12 577
4 980 12444 577
5 154 87 577
6 31274 855 577

=?Utf-8?B?VGVldGhsZXNzIG1hbWE=?=

      27th Nov 2006
D1 =B1+C1
copy from D1 to D6

"Jane" wrote:

> When i copied formulas from D1 through D6, why is it that D2 to D6 valve is
> the same as D1? But the cell refects the correct formulas.
>
> A B C D
> 1 122 455 577
> 2 528 45 577
> 3 3214 12 577
> 4 980 12444 577
> 5 154 87 577
> 6 31274 855 577

=?Utf-8?B?TWF4?=

      27th Nov 2006
> When i copied formulas from D1 through D6,
> why is it that D2 to D6 value is the same as D1?

The calc mode may be inadvertently set to Manual. Press F9, does it now
compute properly? To check/change calc mode: Click Tools > Options >
Calculation tab. Options are there. Ensure "Automatic" is checked > OK.
--
Max
Singapore