Cookieless . . . how to blitz user session SessionID?

Lauchlan M

      7th Oct 2003
Hi

I want to end a user session and get rid of the SessionID for the user
session (so that IIS or the browser will create a new one).

But it's read only:

<<
'System.Web.SessionState.HttpSessionState.SessionID' cannot be assigned
to -- it is read only

So I can't just assign "" or null to it.

Session.Abandon doesn't cut the mustard either . . .

So, how do I clear the sessionID to start a new user session?

Thanks!

Lauchlan M

Dana Coffey

      7th Oct 2003