converting a .jpg doc to word template

=?Utf-8?B?Y3NzcGFydHk=?=

      24th Feb 2006
I'm trying to convert a Photoshop created document in .jpg format to a
template in word 2002 that would allow me to use it to merge with or type
letters on it. I also want to incorporate a waterseal in the middle of
document.

Graham Mayor

      24th Feb 2006
It is not possible to edit jpg files in Word, so you can either set it as a
background image and type over it, or use OCR to convert it to text.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

cssparty wrote:
> I'm trying to convert a Photoshop created document in .jpg format
> to a template in word 2002 that would allow me to use it to merge
> with or type letters on it. I also want to incorporate a waterseal in
> the middle of document.

=?Utf-8?B?Y3NzcGFydHk=?=

      24th Feb 2006
Well, I've looked, but don't know how to creat a backgound image on a
document .I'm new to this ,can you help. Thanks

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> It is not possible to edit jpg files in Word, so you can either set it as a
> background image and type over it, or use OCR to convert it to text.
>
> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor - Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>
> cssparty wrote:
> > I'm trying to convert a Photoshop created document in .jpg format
> > to a template in word 2002 that would allow me to use it to merge
> > with or type letters on it. I also want to incorporate a waterseal in
> > the middle of document.

Graham Mayor

      24th Feb 2006
Insert > picture from file > right click the image > properties > layout >
set to behind text.
Once you have it there, you will probably need the white arrow from the
drawing toolbar to select it again.

--