Convert text to text - Citi Funds names to Laurel Funds name

BetaDocuments

      23rd Nov 2010
Hi,

I have a list of funds from 2 different companies. I have to manully
type in one list, different order everyday and out of 25 about 15 are
present.

Need help with how to fill in formula do get that automated? Any link
or article will do.

Gord Dibben

      23rd Nov 2010
Not clear from your description what you have and what you need.

We know you have a list of funds.

What and where are you typing?

What do you mean by 15 out of 25 are present?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP