How to convert PowerPoint Presentation to MS Word?

=?Utf-8?B?a2NleQ==?=

      28th Jul 2005
Dear Viewers,
I have a 33 page presentation in PowerPoint and I want it on MS Word format,
as I want to print it out! Please explain, on how to convert PowerPoint
Presentation to MS Word Document.
Thanks
Quick Respond will be much appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?SmVzcw==?=

      28th Jul 2005
Put your presentation in Slide Sorter View and then just copy and paste in
Word.

"kcey" wrote:

> Dear Viewers,
> I have a 33 page presentation in PowerPoint and I want it on MS Word format,
> as I want to print it out! Please explain, on how to convert PowerPoint
> Presentation to MS Word Document.
> Thanks
> Quick Respond will be much appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?a2NleQ==?=

      28th Jul 2005
Jess,
I've tried that, but only the first slide out of the 33, appears on MS Word!
Hope ypu reply.
Thanks

"Jess" wrote:

> Put your presentation in Slide Sorter View and then just copy and paste in
> Word.
>
> "kcey" wrote:
>
> > Dear Viewers,
> > I have a 33 page presentation in PowerPoint and I want it on MS Word format,
> > as I want to print it out! Please explain, on how to convert PowerPoint
> > Presentation to MS Word Document.
> > Thanks
> > Quick Respond will be much appreciated.

Stefan Blom

      28th Jul 2005
You have to copy and paste each slide separately.

Note that if you can manage with the text only, try copying from
PowerPoint's Outline pane.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jess,
> I've tried that, but only the first slide out of the 33, appears on

MS Word!
> Hope ypu reply.
> Thanks
>
> "Jess" wrote:
>
> > Put your presentation in Slide Sorter View and then just copy and

paste in
> > Word.
> >
> > "kcey" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Viewers,
> > > I have a 33 page presentation in PowerPoint and I want it on MS

Word format,
> > > as I want to print it out! Please explain, on how to convert

PowerPoint
> > > Presentation to MS Word Document.
> > > Thanks
> > > Quick Respond will be much appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?a2NleQ==?=

      28th Jul 2005
Er...PowerPoint Outline Pane....Where about is that?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

> You have to copy and paste each slide separately.
>
> Note that if you can manage with the text only, try copying from
> PowerPoint's Outline pane.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jess,
> > I've tried that, but only the first slide out of the 33, appears on

> MS Word!
> > Hope ypu reply.
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Jess" wrote:
> >
> > > Put your presentation in Slide Sorter View and then just copy and

> paste in
> > > Word.

> Word format,

> PowerPoint

Stefan Blom

      28th Jul 2005
I'm not using the latest version of PowerPoint, so it is possible that
the views look differently by default in your version. But there
should still be some way to display a PowerPoint file as an outline.
(To find out how, consult PowerPoint Help or ask in a PowerPoint
newsgroup.) Copy the entire presentation from Outline view and paste
into Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Er...PowerPoint Outline Pane....Where about is that?
>
> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
> > You have to copy and paste each slide separately.
> >
> > Note that if you can manage with the text only, try copying from
> > PowerPoint's Outline pane.
> >
> > --
> > Stefan Blom
> > Microsoft Word MVP
> >

> > "kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Jess,
> > > I've tried that, but only the first slide out of the 33, appears

on
> > MS Word!
> > > Hope ypu reply.
> > > Thanks

and
> > paste in

MS
> > Word format,

> > PowerPoint

=?Utf-8?B?a2NleQ==?=

      28th Jul 2005
Dear Stefan,
You can actually copy the entire work, only their headings?
regards Kesara

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

> I'm not using the latest version of PowerPoint, so it is possible that
> the views look differently by default in your version. But there
> should still be some way to display a PowerPoint file as an outline.
> (To find out how, consult PowerPoint Help or ask in a PowerPoint
> newsgroup.) Copy the entire presentation from Outline view and paste
> into Word.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Er...PowerPoint Outline Pane....Where about is that?
> >
> > "Stefan Blom" wrote:
> >
> > > You have to copy and paste each slide separately.
> > >
> > > Note that if you can manage with the text only, try copying from
> > > PowerPoint's Outline pane.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Stefan Blom
> > > Microsoft Word MVP
> > >

> > > "kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> on
> > > MS Word!

> and
> > > paste in

> MS
> > > Word format,
> > > PowerPoint

Stefan Blom

      28th Jul 2005
All the typed text should be included, but no pictures or slide
backgrounds. Again, if you need pictures, copying each slide
separately is required.

After you've pasted the text, you probably have to reformat it in
Word, to make it look good. Especially note that text which is white
in PowerPoint might be invisible in Word, since the background is
white, too.

In Word, you can change the color of the selection via Format>Font,
font tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Stefan,
> You can actually copy the entire work, only their headings?
> regards Kesara
>
> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
> > I'm not using the latest version of PowerPoint, so it is possible

that
> > the views look differently by default in your version. But there
> > should still be some way to display a PowerPoint file as an

outline.
> > (To find out how, consult PowerPoint Help or ask in a PowerPoint
> > newsgroup.) Copy the entire presentation from Outline view and

paste
> > into Word.
> >
> > --
> > Stefan Blom
> > Microsoft Word MVP
> >

> > "kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Er...PowerPoint Outline Pane....Where about is that?

from

appears
> > on

copy
> > and

it on
> > MS

convert

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      28th Jul 2005
You might want to post your question in the PPT NG. I am not familiar with
PPT, but I had gotten the impression there was an option to export the
presentation to Word.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"kcey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Viewers,
> I have a 33 page presentation in PowerPoint and I want it on MS Word

format,
> as I want to print it out! Please explain, on how to convert PowerPoint
> Presentation to MS Word Document.
> Thanks
> Quick Respond will be much appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?SmVzcw==?=

      29th Jul 2005
BTW - If you just want to print it, wht not do it from PowerPoint?