convert pdf equations to editable MS Word equations

=?Utf-8?B?Z2VvY2FsYw==?=

      7th Feb 2006
Can anyone advise me on how to import or convert equations given in .pd
documents to a form that can be placed in MSWord 2003 documents and then
edited with the standard Equation Editor3.0 ? Is this possible with standard
software ? or do you need a plug in ? if so which one ?
--
Thanks
--------

Bob Mathews

      7th Feb 2006
On 7-Feb-2006, <(E-Mail Removed)(donotspam)> wrote:

> Can anyone advise me on how to import or convert equations given
> in .pd documents to a form that can be placed in MSWord 2003
> documents and then edited with the standard Equation Editor3.0 ?
> Is this possible with standard software ? or do you need a plug in ?
> if so which one ?

If it CAN be done, that would be a surprise to me.

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Fyb2w=?=

      7th Feb 2006
You cannot convert a .pdf document to Word unless you have the full version
of Adobe Acrobat Reader or some other third party software.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"geocalc" wrote:

> Can anyone advise me on how to import or convert equations given in .pd
> documents to a form that can be placed in MSWord 2003 documents and then
> edited with the standard Equation Editor3.0 ? Is this possible with standard
> software ? or do you need a plug in ? if so which one ?
> --
> Thanks
> --------
> geocalc

=?Utf-8?B?Z2VvY2FsYw==?=

      7th Feb 2006
Thanks--I do have Acrobat 6.0 Pro, but it will not convert pdf to editable MS
Word Eq. Editor 3.0 files--I have just downloaded a trial version of
MathType5.2c and have resigned myself to the joy of re-creating the equations.
--
Thanks
--------