Convert Pages To Word

DaveP

      22nd Apr 2009
I work in a school as Network Manager and a student has come to me today to
say that Word is not opening the homework he completed last night. Upon
investigation it transpires that he has used Pages on an Apple Mac to
complete the work and when saving he has not saved it in a compatible format.
We use Windows XP Pro and Word 2003.

Is there any way of converting his pages files to Word format so that he can
print the work and submit it [is there an import filter I can download and
install on my machine?]

Many thanks.

macropod

      22nd Apr 2009
Hi Dave,

MS Word doesn't include a filter for the Mac platform's Pages word processor. However, Pages documents can be exported to Microsoft
Word, via File|Export... then choosing the file format the Pages document is to be exported to (preferably DOC).

--
Cheers
macropod