Convert Notepad to MS Word

=?Utf-8?B?SG9tZXI=?=

      7th May 2006
How can I convert a notepad document to an MS Word document?
--
Homer

Richard Urban

      7th May 2006
Do you have MSWord on your computer? Open the document in Word. Then do a
save as.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

"Homer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I convert a notepad document to an MS Word document?
> --
> Homer

Radenko Zec

      7th May 2006
First go to windows explorer-tools-folder options-
view-clear or leave blank-Hide extensions for known file types and then
click OK.
Select your Notepad file and right click on it go to rename
and change extension from txt to doc. and click ok.
On question Do you want to change it click yes.
And that is all if you have Microsoft Office Converter install with your
version on Office,if not
in first opening of that file in word,office will ask you to install
converter,if you are not save your office installation files on hard
disk,insert Office CD in your cd drive and click ok to install converter.
That is all,i hope this will help.

"Homer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I convert a notepad document to an MS Word document?
> --
> Homer

darkrats

      7th May 2006
You can also open the notepad document, select all and copy; then open Word
and paste.

"Homer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I convert a notepad document to an MS Word document?
> --
> Homer

Bruce Chambers

      7th May 2006
Homer wrote:
> How can I convert a notepad document to an MS Word document?

Open it using Word, and then save it as a Word document.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Mr C

      7th May 2006
Open Word, Go to File, Open and in the Files of Type box scroll down
the list until you see 'Text Files (*.txt)'. Open the text file you
want to convert and when you come to Save it do a 'Save As...' and make
sure Files of Type box is back to 'Word Document (*.doc)'.

Mr C.