Convert Lotus Approach to Excel

SlimPickins

      5th Apr 2004
I have mulitple pages in Approach that I need to get into Excel. Only
one page merges, it is a simple spreadsheet type. The other sheets are
like form letters with info that can be changed.

Page A is a "form letter" Page B a database
how can I automaticlly fill Page A with selected infromation from Page
B without copy/paste.

Slim

Debra Dalgleish

      10th Apr 2004
There are some sample files here that may help you set up your Excel
workbook:

Under 'Data Validation' look for 'Invoice for Selected Number'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List