convert exe to msi

ankush

      24th Feb 2004
hi
can anyone help me witht this i want to know if there is
some utility that lets me convert exe to msi as i wanna do
some isntallations and all i can use in AD is msi for
software distribution.

thanks
ankush

      25th Feb 2004

from Windows 2000 server CD (tools) then take before and
after picture of the source/sample pc to create MSI
package.
Thanks.
Shahriyar

Sudeep

      22nd Mar 2004
u can try creating ZAP file,though it has its own limitations.

try the link
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/dnexnt00/ht
ml/ewn0085.asp

/SB

news:12d301c3fba2$271e0b60$(E-Mail Removed)...