PC Review


Reply
 
 
anna
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11th Jul 2003
Hi,
I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a contouring
map of irregularly spaced data points.

Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
program that performs this task?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
EZ Money
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11th Jul 2003
All you wanted to know about charts but were afraid to ask:
http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...rts/index.html

--
Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
"anna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b8801c347b3$ce6269a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a contouring
> map of irregularly spaced data points.
>
> Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
> program that performs this task?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
anna
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11th Jul 2003
I had a look on your homepage, but didn't find a
chartoption that draws me a contour map (f.ex. contoured
elevation of an area)


>-----Original Message-----
>All you wanted to know about charts but were afraid to

ask:
>http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...arts/index.htm

l
>
>--
>Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
>http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
>"anna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:0b8801c347b3$ce6269a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>> I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a

contouring
>> map of irregularly spaced data points.
>>
>> Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
>> program that performs this task?

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
jaf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11th Jul 2003
In Excel they are called surface charts.


--

John

johnf202 at hotmail dot com


"anna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09bf01c347ba$8328bc80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had a look on your homepage, but didn't find a
> chartoption that draws me a contour map (f.ex. contoured
> elevation of an area)
>
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >All you wanted to know about charts but were afraid to

> ask:
> >http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...arts/index.htm

> l
> >
> >--
> >Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
> >http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
> >"anna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:0b8801c347b3$ce6269a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hi,
> >> I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a

> contouring
> >> map of irregularly spaced data points.
> >>
> >> Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
> >> program that performs this task?

> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
Tom Ogilvy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11th Jul 2003
But surface charts are category charts - which I suspect is why she stated "
of irregularly spaced data points."

So surface charts won't work for that - excel doesn't support this.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy


"jaf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23FK$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Excel they are called surface charts.
>
>
> --
>
> John
>
> johnf202 at hotmail dot com
>
>
> "anna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:09bf01c347ba$8328bc80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I had a look on your homepage, but didn't find a
> > chartoption that draws me a contour map (f.ex. contoured
> > elevation of an area)
> >
> >
> > >-----Original Message-----
> > >All you wanted to know about charts but were afraid to

> > ask:
> > >http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...arts/index.htm

> > l
> > >
> > >--
> > >Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
> > >http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
> > >"anna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:0b8801c347b3$ce6269a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >> Hi,
> > >> I'm looking for a excel macro, that draws me a

> > contouring
> > >> map of irregularly spaced data points.
> > >>
> > >> Can anybody help me or give me a hint for a freeware
> > >> program that performs this task?
> > >
> > >
> > >.
> > >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contouring data from rows and columns M.R. Thapar Microsoft Excel Charting 2 7th Sep 2003 07:48 PM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42 AM.