Continued Headers on successive pages in an Excel document

moon

      19th May 2010
Hi,

I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3, and
D3) are as follows:

Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average

I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I do
this?

Thank you.

Gordon

      19th May 2010

"moon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3,
> and
> D3) are as follows:
>
> Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average
>
> I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I
> do
> this?
>
> Thank you.

Page Layout-Print Titles

moon

      19th May 2010
Gordon, thank you for your help.

"moon" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Excel 2007. Headers on my first page (in Columns A3, B3, C3, and
> D3) are as follows:
>
> Date Test 1 Test 2 Daily Average
>
> I would like these headers to continue to the successive pages. How do I do
> this?
>
> Thank you.

moon

      20th May 2010
An alterenative method is to freeze the column and/or row labels in place by
clicking on the View tab on the Ribbon and then selecting Freeze Panes. The
drop-down list will give you a short list of possibilities. If you want to
freeze in place more than one row or column, hightlight those rows and/or
columns before clicking on the view tab.