Content Advisor Error with Hotmail - HELP!!!

=?Utf-8?B?TWlja0pK?=

      27th Dec 2004
When I load up msn and click on the hotmail hyperlink I am getting the
following Content Advisor error message box.

Sorry content advisor will not allow you to see this site. This page may
contain some or all of the following. The rating label on this page is
invalid "vz lz oz cz}
"http://www.rsac.org/ratings01.html" l gentreue for "http://cb2msn.com" is
not recognized or is not the right format. You may want to notify the owner
of this site.

Can anyone please tell me why this is happening as I had no problems with
the hyperlink before Xmas day. SInce then I have installed software for an
Ipod and also upgraded my Ad-Aware software to Ad-Aware SE personal. Could
this have something to do with it?

Regards

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

      28th Dec 2004
IE tools, internet options, content. Disable Content Advisor. It is
essentially useless anyway.

--
Hyperlinks are used to ensure advice remains current
Visit the Internet Explorer Online Community:

news:(E-Mail Removed)