Roma

      19th Jun 2004
Hi all

Pls. i have MS Office 2003 , i have in my contact group
and in each group there are manay contacts
i need to copy all his contact to my address book in MS
outlook 2003 . in my Address book i can see folder
contact and inside it all my group but i can't see what
inside the groups

Thanks

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      19th Jun 2004
Define what you mean by "contact group."
Outlook has no address book. The Contacts in your Contacts Folder appear in
your address book view by default.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Roma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1eb5101c45608$7b35b160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> Pls. i have MS Office 2003 , i have in my contact group
> and in each group there are manay contacts
> i need to copy all his contact to my address book in MS
> outlook 2003 . in my Address book i can see folder
> contact and inside it all my group but i can't see what
> inside the groups
>
> Thanks

Roma

      21st Jun 2004
Hi

i have contact Under the contact folder i have sub
folders , and in the subfolders i have contacts . i need
to use this contacts in the address book of MS outlook
2003 , only one way to fix the problem , recreate the
folders under the contacts and copy the contacts to the
new sub folders, i don't want to use this way
thanks

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      21st Jun 2004
Did you enable these subfolders as email address books in their properties?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Roma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f5cb01c4576e$6c21ccb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> i have contact Under the contact folder i have sub
> folders , and in the subfolders i have contacts . i need
> to use this contacts in the address book of MS outlook
> 2003 , only one way to fix the problem , recreate the
> folders under the contacts and copy the contacts to the
> new sub folders, i don't want to use this way
> thanks

Roma

      21st Jun 2004
Thanks for you , it was right , i forgot about it
thanks

message
>news:1f5cb01c4576e$6c21ccb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>>
>> i have contact Under the contact folder i have sub
>> folders , and in the subfolders i have contacts . i

need
>> to use this contacts in the address book of MS outlook
>> 2003 , only one way to fix the problem , recreate the
>> folders under the contacts and copy the contacts to the
>> new sub folders, i don't want to use this way
>> thanks

message