Contact.ItemID

Karsten Baumann

      3rd Dec 2009
Hello NG,

I have a ItemID from a contact and want to show this contact. I cant find a
solution, how find a contact with a ItemId in my ContactCollection...
Please help me!

Karsten

Peter Foot

      6th Dec 2009
There is a constructor for the Contact class which takes an ItemID e.g.

Contact c = new Contact(id);
c.ShowDialog();

or VB

Dim c As New Contact(id)
c.ShowDialog()

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

"Karsten Baumann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello NG,
>
> I have a ItemID from a contact and want to show this contact. I cant find
> a solution, how find a contact with a ItemId in my ContactCollection...
> Please help me!
>
> Karsten

Karsten Baumann

      7th Dec 2009
"Peter Foot" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dim c As New Contact(id)
> c.ShowDialog()
>
> Peter