Contact Forms

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJhbmt5NDg4?=

      20th Jun 2007
I am trying to add a new field in my custom contact form and it is giving me
trouble. I have added a few new fields already, using the "yes or no" format,
and those come out fine, but when I try to add an extra one, using the same
format, it doesn't come out correctly. It gives a text box instead of a check
box.

How can I get it to come out as a check box, like the others?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      20th Jun 2007
You mean you're dragging the field from the Field Chooser and getting a text box? The symptoms all point to the property being a text property, not a yes/no property. You might want to remove it and try again.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP