Connection Manager Administration Kit

Dennis_S

      25th Nov 2009
I am using CMAK to build a service profile and create a self-extracting exe
VPN file to distribute to remote users.

I found a step by step post on the web. The post shows a VPN strategy drop
down menu in the Advanced Security Setting dialog box. I do not see this
option when I am going through the process. We are running Server 2003 R2,
SP2. Updates are current.

Is there something else I need to do to see this option?

Thanks.

Dennis_S

      15th Dec 2009
I have this resolved.