Connecting A Projector

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

      14th Feb 2007
Hi,

If anyone can help me, that'll be great. I am trying to connector a
projector directly to my notebook so I can do a presentation. It is not
detecting it. I've open the Network Projector Wizard and I have no luck
detecting it. Can someone assist me to get this projector on with Windows
Vista Business. Thanks in advance.

Jon

JW

      14th Feb 2007
Have you checked your laptop docuementation to make sure you are using the
correct fn key combination when your projector is connected to your laptop's
vga connector? On my HP laptop it is Fn-F4.

"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> If anyone can help me, that'll be great. I am trying to connector a
> projector directly to my notebook so I can do a presentation. It is not
> detecting it. I've open the Network Projector Wizard and I have no luck
> detecting it. Can someone assist me to get this projector on with Windows
> Vista Business. Thanks in advance.
>
> Jon

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

      15th Feb 2007
Looks like none of my fn keys are not working on upon updating to Vista.
Everything was working perfect before the update, like the fn keys and the
projector is just a plug and play detecting very easy. I guess I'll try to
look at Sony's site for my notebook docs to see if Vista has anything got to
do with the fn keys. Still need advice or any kind of solution from anyone.
Thanks.