Connecting my Camera...

Ron...

      14th Jun 2004

When I use to plug in my camera.... A list of programs use to come up....
Now it just loads a windows-explorer window showing what's in the camera...
How do I get it to ask me... what program from the list?

Thanks...

MikeP

      14th Jun 2004
Does your camera show as a drive in My Computer? If so, right click it,
properties, AutoPlay tab.

"Ron..." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> When I use to plug in my camera.... A list of programs use to come up....
> Now it just loads a windows-explorer window showing what's in the
> camera...
> How do I get it to ask me... what program from the list?
>

> Thanks...

bullwinkel J. Moose

      14th Jun 2004
Do you directly connect the camera or connect through a card reader. If you
use a card reader your os will recognize it as a drive and make life a lot
easier.

--
Regards,
Werner