Connect to Outlook Shared Calendar to SharePoint.

Angela

      5th Nov 2009
I know I can add a SharePoint Calendar to Outlook BUT, is there any way to
connect to Outlook Shared Calendar to SharePoint? If so, how?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      5th Nov 2009
No.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

"Angela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know I can add a SharePoint Calendar to Outlook BUT, is there any way to
> connect to Outlook Shared Calendar to SharePoint? If so, how?

Ralf

      6th Dec 2009
You can use a Page Viewer Web Part to display a calendar that is located on
an Exchange server. See this document
http://office.microsoft.com/download...AM102437181033