Conflicts with Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 2007 on same computer

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIFdpbGxpdHRlcw==?=

      11th Feb 2007
My Outlook Express 6 is not functioning properly now that I have installed
Outlook 2007. Is the only resolution uninstalling Outlook 2007?

Jim Willittes

Roady [MVP]

      11th Feb 2007
You didn't specify your issue.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----
"Jim Willittes" <Jim http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My Outlook Express 6 is not functioning properly now that I have installed
> Outlook 2007. Is the only resolution uninstalling Outlook 2007?
>
> Jim Willittes

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIFdpbGxpdHRlcw==?=

      11th Feb 2007
Thanks for your response. I was using Outlook Express 6 when I installed
Outlook 2007 to see if I would remain with Express or go with 2007. I might
have to stay with Express if my wife has a serious objection to Outlook (she
is used to Express). What happens is clicking on a new incoming e-mail in
Express sometimes locks up the program. Several years ago I tried using an
earlier version of Outlook and there were conflicts between it and Outlook
express. I ended up uninstalling Outlook.

Jim Willittes

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> You didn't specify your issue.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> -----
> "Jim Willittes" <Jim (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > My Outlook Express 6 is not functioning properly now that I have installed
> > Outlook 2007. Is the only resolution uninstalling Outlook 2007?
> >
> > Jim Willittes

Roady [MVP]

      11th Feb 2007
I don't know of such compatibility issues. You might want to elaborate on
that one. I guess it is just a stand alone issue with OE as Outlook and
Outlook Express are completely separate programs.

If you want to troubleshoot your OE issue I suggest you start in the
following newsgroup;

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xpress.general

Good Luck!

--