Confirmation ID Generator for Windows Activation

=?Utf-8?B?c29mdA==?=

      7th Jan 2005
Hi..
It's possible to generate confirmation ID for Windows xp activation???

Richard Urban

      7th Jan 2005
You can't "generate" an I.D.

You CAN extract the install key that is already there. Whether, or not, it
can be used for a re-installation depends. I have heard that it is not
correct for Dell computers. You must use the one attached to their computer.

To extract the Install key you can use Belarc Advisor FREE from
www.belarc.com.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

"soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi..
> It's possible to generate confirmation ID for Windows xp activation???

Bruce Chambers

      7th Jan 2005
soft wrote:
> Hi..
> It's possible to generate confirmation ID for Windows xp activation???

Just keep entering random numbers until you find a combination that works.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Steve N.

      7th Jan 2005
Bruce Chambers wrote:

> soft wrote:
>
>> Hi..
>> It's possible to generate confirmation ID for Windows xp activation???
>>

> Just keep entering random numbers until you find a combination that
> works.

LOL! That ought to keep em busy for a while.

Steve