Condition for No Data

Jani

      25th Aug 2009
I have a macro which appends a temp table to a SQL table and then deletes
data in the temp table but only if the Close field is a 'Y.' Sometimes there
is no 'Y' in the Close field in the temp table. How do I write a condition so
that a message pops up stating that no records were appended? Thanks! Jani

Steve Schapel

      25th Aug 2009
Jani,

Try like this for your Condition for a MsgBox action:

DCount("*","NameOfTempTable","[Close]='Y'")=0

--
Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...