Computer reverts to logon page if idle

DH

      20th Jul 2004
After unstalling the latest updates, my computer reverts
to the logon page if it sits idle for anylength of time.
How can I stop this from happening?

Michael Solomon \(MS-MVP Windows Shell/User\)

      20th Jul 2004
Open Control Panel, open Display, go to the Screen Saver tab, remove the
check from "On resume display Welcome screen," click apply and ok.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

news:0c8001c46e9a$16413e50$(E-Mail Removed)...