Computer being taken over

=?Utf-8?B?bmV0dGllNzQ=?=

      17th Nov 2004
My computer will be working fine and all of a sudden the cursor starts
running across the screen, random programs are opening and closing. This
does not stop until I press ctr-alt-del for the task manager to come up (this
seems to stop it).
I have run Lavasoft, Microtrend and Nortons to check for Adware/Spyware or
Viruses etc. – these have found items and quarantined them. It seems to be
doing it a lot less than it was. Any help you can provide will be
appreciated. Thank you.

Pegasus \(MVP\)

      17th Nov 2004

"nettie74" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My computer will be working fine and all of a sudden the cursor starts
> running across the screen, random programs are opening and closing. This
> does not stop until I press ctr-alt-del for the task manager to come up

(this
> seems to stop it).
> I have run Lavasoft, Microtrend and Nortons to check for Adware/Spyware or
> Viruses etc. - these have found items and quarantined them. It seems to be
> doing it a lot less than it was. Any help you can provide will be
> appreciated. Thank you.

It seems that someone is taking over your PC. It's a scary thought.
Install a firewall immediately - at the very least ZoneAlarm. The basic
version is free.