The command line argument is not valid.Veriy the switch you are using.

Mustafa Bozkurt

      26th Dec 2003
(E-Mail Removed)?subject=deneme&body=
&file="c:\boot.ini"
I can run this message in a machine loaded outlook2000
but I can't in outlook2003.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      26th Dec 2003
try it without the quotes on the file name - it works here.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...tlook.*&num=30

"Mustafa Bozkurt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:033301c3cb8d$32d6c8b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed)?subject=deneme&body=
> &file="c:\boot.ini"
> I can run this message in a machine loaded outlook2000
> but I can't in outlook2003.

=?Utf-8?B?TGVyb3kgUElP?=

      4th Mar 2004
Microsoft OUTLOOK error message
“The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using.
Desk To
My Compute
Tools – Folder Options – File Type
Sort the File Type column by clicking on the title bloc
Search for URL:MailTo Protoco
Highlight it – select the Advance butto
Select edi
“c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OUTLOOK.exe” –c IPM.NOTE \m “%1”
change the \m to /m the switch (\) is invalid
“c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OUTLOOK.exe” –c IPM.NOTE /m “%1

But I can not get the switch to stay, it keeps reverting back to (\m) after reboot - this is the switch the error meassge is referring to

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      4th Mar 2004
Try changing -c to /c.
--