Command Button does not re-set once clicked

=?Utf-8?B?SnVycmFzaWN3YXk=?=

      8th Apr 2006
Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When I
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving me
mad!!!

Thanks

davesexcel

      8th Apr 2006

Jurrasicway Wrote:
> ...When I click
> on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.
> When I
> click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do
> ensure that it resets itself automatically.....
> Thanks

Sounds like you want a regular button, not a toggle button, a toggle
works for different senarios, true if depressed, false if not, ect

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Tom Ogilvy

      8th Apr 2006
Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
functioning as designed.

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I

click
> on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When

> click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
> ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving

me
> mad!!!
>
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?SnVycmFzaWN3YXk=?=

      8th Apr 2006
Thanks Tom, I thought it would be simple. When would you use a toggle button
and not a command button?

Regards.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

> Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
> functioning as designed.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tom Ogilvy
>

> "Jurrasicway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I

> click
> > on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When

> > click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
> > ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving

> me
> > mad!!!
> >
> > Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

      8th Apr 2006
When I wanted to indicate that a certain condition is set.

Perhaps if I was working in two currencies. If the toggle button is down,
then on currency is display. If the toggle button is up, another currency
is displayed.

Anything that dictated a light switch paradigm or a binary or ON/OFF
paradigm as an example.

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Tom, I thought it would be simple. When would you use a toggle

button
> and not a command button?
>
> Regards.
>
> "Tom Ogilvy" wrote:
>
> > Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
> > functioning as designed.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Tom Ogilvy
> >

> > "Jurrasicway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I

> > click
> > > on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.

When
> > > click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do

> > > ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its

driving
> > me
> > > mad!!!
> > >
> > > Thanks