comctl1.hlp file file for Treeview Ctl

=?Utf-8?B?UkJU?=

      2nd Nov 2007
Hi Folks,

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the help file for the Windows
common ctls library from ? comctl1.hlp. I have WinXP SP2 Home and Office
2000 (all licensed properly and all that stuff!)

I can't find anything on the MSDN2 site. Not very keen putting the WinXP CD
back into the computer with so many updates and fixes since XP SP1

Thanks for any info.

www.exciter.gr: Custom Excel Applications!

      2nd Nov 2007
Hi,
see here: http://www.wiredbox.net/Forum/Thread..._Controls.aspx
it has a link and directions that may be what you are looking for.

http://www.exciter.gr
Custom Excel Applications and Functions!

On Nov 2, 12:40 pm, RBT <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the help file for the Windows
> common ctls library from ? comctl1.hlp. I have WinXP SP2 Home and Office
> 2000 (all licensed properly and all that stuff!)
>
> I can't find anything on the MSDN2 site. Not very keen putting the WinXP CD
> back into the computer with so many updates and fixes since XP SP1
>
> Thanks for any info.

=?Utf-8?B?UkJU?=

      3rd Nov 2007
That worked thanks. Not too sure how well the versions line up, but is a lot
better than trying to work out the methods and properties via google.

Thanks.