Combobox Code

Andy

      14th Jan 2008
Hello
I have problem in combobox
I have table in 2 fields has combobox. Field1 is SCNO & Field2 is ItemNo.
ItemNo combobox looks another table called ItemList Table. And SCNO combobox
look another table call SubCodeList whish has ItemNo field too.
Problem is SCNO combobox lists all the subcode no. that SubCodeList table has.

I need to get SCNO in the combobox , only for the ItemNo that I Select in
combobox of field ItemNo. What code should I write for this combobox?

Andy

Jeanette Cunningham

      15th Jan 2008
Andy,
there is a sample database you can download called CascadingComboBoxes.mdb
( beginner )
This sample illustrates how to restrict the value of one combo box based on
the value of another.

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/d...ComboBoxes.mdb

Jeanette Cunningham

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> I have problem in combobox
> I have table in 2 fields has combobox. Field1 is SCNO & Field2 is ItemNo.
> ItemNo combobox looks another table called ItemList Table. And SCNO
> combobox
> look another table call SubCodeList whish has ItemNo field too.
> Problem is SCNO combobox lists all the subcode no. that SubCodeList table
> has.
>
> I need to get SCNO in the combobox , only for the ItemNo that I Select in
> combobox of field ItemNo. What code should I write for this combobox?
>
> Andy

Andy

      16th Jan 2008
Thank You Jeanette,

I was realy looking this what u answered me . You are genious. Thanks again