combining multiple calendars in Outlook 2007

Pete

      23rd Nov 2010
Hi i have multiple calendars in outlook 2007. Any idea how I can
combine the information into one single calendar? Thanks - Pete

Member

      24th Nov 2010
This website should help you with what you need.

http://www.timeatlas.com/5_minute_ti...look_calendars

Happily using Hosted Exchange with http://www.saashost.net

Graham Mayor

      24th Nov 2010
Open the Calendar you wish to copy, Change the Calendar view to By Category.
Select the items you wish to copy to the main calendar, right click and drag
to the main calendar in the left task pane. Drop and select COPY. The items
will be copied to the main calendar.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi i have multiple calendars in outlook 2007. Any idea how I can
> combine the information into one single calendar? Thanks - Pete

Andrej

      3rd Jan 2011

Hello Pete,

I can do it for you.