combining e-mail archives

Leadfoot

      17th Jul 2004
Is there a utility that allows you to combine e-mail archives?

I want all of my e-mail to be in one large file ratther than having a new
one every time I migrate

Thomas Wetzel

      17th Jul 2004
Hello Leadfoote,

Have a look at www.synchpst.com! This is the tool you are searching for.

--

Thomas Wetzel
Synchronize or backup your Outlook quick and easy.

Edwin

      17th Jul 2004
I usually just open both archives and "drag and drop" in
the single one I want to keep. Word of caution... Outlooks
gets awfully slow when the .pst's are too big.

Leadfoot

      17th Jul 2004
Thanks it works great OTOH I only need it infrequently, ie when I do a HD
migration, so I won't buy it but I would highly recommend to anyone who can
make frequent use of it

Does it import e-mail accounts also?

"Thomas Wetzel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cdc026$tlq$03$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
> Hello Leadfoote,
>
> > Is there a utility that allows you to combine e-mail archives?

> Have a look at www.synchpst.com! This is the tool you are searching for.
>

> --
>
> Thomas Wetzel
> Synchronize or backup your Outlook quick and easy.
> www.synchpst.com

Thomas Wetzel

      18th Jul 2004
Hello Leadfoot,

> Does it import e-mail accounts also?

I'm sorry, but the email accounts are not stored in the pst file and so they
will not be synched.

--

Thomas Wetzel
Synchronize or backup your Outlook quick and easy.
www.synchpst.com

Robert

      29th Jul 2004
Manually compressing the .pst files frequently speeds
things up greatly.