Color impaired

berlion

      13th Oct 2008
How can I set Windows XP to show all white characters on a black background?
If I change to high contrast I also get blue characters that are not seen by
this visually impaires man. It is the same with the WEB pages. Changing
colors in Display Properties/appearences did not help either.

Andrew E.

      15th Oct 2008
Try internet options,apperance,click on color button,you'll have to play
with it but the color you seek is there..

"berlion" wrote:

> How can I set Windows XP to show all white characters on a black background?
> If I change to high contrast I also get blue characters that are not seen by
> this visually impaires man. It is the same with the WEB pages. Changing
> colors in Display Properties/appearences did not help either.

berlion

      15th Oct 2008
Thanks Andrew. I could get qhat I wanted by playing with colors and the
Accessibility options.