The collection of descendants of the base class.

Alexander Vasilevsky

      13th Dec 2008
How can I get a list of known types of inherited base?
In other words know what descendants identified.

http://www.alvas.net - Audio tools for C# and VB.Net developers + Christmas
Gift

Jeff Johnson

      15th Dec 2008
"Alexander Vasilevsky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gi0i3r$1kiv$(E-Mail Removed)...

> How can I get a list of known types of inherited base?
> In other words know what descendants identified.

Examine every .EXE and .DLL on the machine and see if the classes contained
within derive from your base. Seriously, the knowledge is one-way: the
derived class knows what its base class is. A base class has no idea what
has been derived from it.