collect useful links

Lutrin

      20th Jul 2006
Hi.

Can anyone help me in looking for free programs with same features (or
better) of:

*Visit Url*
- http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit.zip

that collect and store interesting links?

thanks in advance

--
*Lutrin* || XanaNews lover

Susan Bugher

      23rd Jul 2006
Lutrin wrote:

> Can anyone help me in looking for free programs with same features (or
> better) of:
>
> *Visit Url*
> - http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit.zip
>
> that collect and store interesting links?

I don't have a recommendation but lots of URL related apps have been
mentioned in ACF. There are several subcategories on the ACF page (start
with the first link and just keep scrolling down to see them all):
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf...arks-Favorites
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf...:ConvertToHTML
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf...:ClipboardTool
etc. etc.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com/advanced_group....comp.freeware

Lutrin

      31st Jul 2006
on 23/07/2006 *Susan Bugher* wrote:

>I don't have a recommendation but lots of URL related apps have been
>mentioned in ACF[...]

many many thanks Susan, I have found in other sites anyway, interesting
applications to collect and grab informations and urls and then store or,
to say better, collect

*cogitum Cociter*
- http://www.cogitum.com/cociter/cociter.exe

*NetPicker*
- http://fastweb.tucows.com/files3/netp.zip

--
*Lutrin* || XanaNews lover

Susan Bugher

      31st Jul 2006
Lutrin wrote:

> many many thanks Susan, I have found in other sites anyway, interesting
> applications to collect and grab informations and urls and then store
> or, to say better, collect
>
> *cogitum Cociter*
> - http://www.cogitum.com/cociter/cociter.exe
>
> *NetPicker*
> - http://fastweb.tucows.com/files3/netp.zip

Hi Lutrin,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm wishing I'd scratched my head a bit
harder before my previous post - both CoCiter and Net Picker are listed
on the ACF pages but they're NOT in the subcategories I suggested to you.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://www.google.com/advanced_group....comp.freeware

De Zundappmuts

      3rd Aug 2006
This is also a very good one: http://www.100-downloads.com
You'll find here 100 adresses in catagories.
Sir John
"Lutrin" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
>
> Can anyone help me in looking for free programs with same features (or
> better) of:
>
> *Visit Url*
> - http://www.tranglos.com/free/files/visit.zip
>
> that collect and store interesting links?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> --
> *Lutrin* || XanaNews lover

It has removed 75 spam emails to date.