click page # and goes to that page ??

Carl R

      24th May 2010
I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. In the table of contents
page can I set it up so I click on say page 37 and it will go directly to
page 37 ????
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition

Thank-you
Carl R

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      24th May 2010

See my reply to your previous duplicate question.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

news(E-Mail Removed)...