clearing pending requests

Gary Metzler

      10th Mar 2008
Hi all,

In windows live messenger I see that I have 5 pending requests. How can I
get to them to see what they are and also how do I get rid of them? thanks,

--

Regards, Gary Metzler
Outta Sight Travel, Inc.

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

      10th Mar 2008
Greetings Gary,

Well you can click the link to open a dialog to deal with them.

Or, you can go to the below link:
http://spaces.live.com/pendingrequests.aspx

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

"Gary Metzler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wWaBj.8782$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> In windows live messenger I see that I have 5 pending requests. How can I get to them to
> see what they are and also how do I get rid of them? thanks,
>
> --
>
> Regards, Gary Metzler
> Outta Sight Travel, Inc.
> 610 NW Marion Ave.
> Port St. Lucie FL 34983
> Phone: 772-336-8747
> send to: (E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.outtasighttravel.com
> Msn messenger: (E-Mail Removed)
> Skype name: garymetz

Alan Jenney

      26th Apr 2008
I have had this problem on-and-off for months, maybe longer. It seems
impossible to clear the pending requests as every time I login and select
which requests to update, the message "Pending Requests not available", "The
Pending Requests service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
appears.