clear logon username

=?Utf-8?B?aW5icmVkYQ==?=

      27th Mar 2006
Hi all - has anyone got any idea how I clear the username from the logon
dialog so that no user can see the username of the last user that logged on
to the database?

Thanks in advance you bunch of brains

=?Utf-8?B?aW5icmVkYQ==?=

      1st Apr 2006
Well, so much for the bunch of brains theory.

I just stuck /user "" in the target of the shortcut. Bingo.

chirry.