clear the disk

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED

      1st Nov 2003
Can anyone direct me to a utility that would completely
erase >everything< on my hard drive? I would expect
to follow this with partitioning and formatting.
Thanks in advance,
Mike.

Steven L Umbach

      1st Nov 2003
East-Tec Eraser will do that and you can try it free for 30 days. --- Steve

http://www.east-tec.com/eraser/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...