Cisco SoftPhone and Windows XP SP2 firewall

John Strow

      25th Mar 2006
Does anyone knows how to configure Windows XP SP2 firewall exceptions so
that Cisco SoftPhone can work or toe rephrase can Cisco SoftPhone work on
Windows XP SP2 with firewall on

Thanks

Shenan Stanley

      25th Mar 2006
John Strow wrote:
> Does anyone knows how to configure Windows XP SP2 firewall
> exceptions so that Cisco SoftPhone can work or toe rephrase can
> Cisco SoftPhone work on Windows XP SP2 with firewall on

Cisco (in other words - those who make the product you are trying to get to
work..)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP