Christmas Card Mailing Label List

=?Utf-8?B?SnVwaXRlcnNub29rNTg=?=

      11th Dec 2004
I want to know how to set up a Christmas card mailing list, where all I have
to do is print the labels on a sheet with peel-off labels to send out my
cards, please help?

Tom Wickerath

      11th Dec 2004
It's not clear that you are using a Microsoft Access database, which is the subject of this
newsgroup.....however, if you are using Access, there is a report wizard you can use which will
step you through the process, including selecting the brand and style of mailing labels that you
intend to use.

Tom