child form inside the page

souris

      22nd Jan 2005
Is it possible that to have a child form or child page inside my page?

Any information is great appreciated.

Souris

Sylvain Lafontaine

      22nd Jan 2005
Child page inside a page? Spreadsheet component (previous post) ? Are-you
sure that you are talking about ADP and not about DAP (Data Access Pages) ?

S. L.

news:%236$(E-Mail Removed)...