=?Utf-8?B?TmFkamk=?=

      23rd Mar 2007
What is the best chart to show how much a different person used each year

gls858

      23rd Mar 2007
Nadji wrote:
> What is the best chart to show how much a different person used each year

and what were they using?

=?Utf-8?B?TmFkamk=?=

      27th Mar 2007
each person represent a different house I want to show which house used the
most services for the year. So in excel I have a list of the people and the
services they used on specific dates and the amount they used all I want is
to chart the person and the amount of services they used to compare with the
other people.