Chart Displays in reverse order

John

      19th Jan 2010
Hi I have a chart with 2 axes and several plots of data. I am looking at
5min time intervals and have the data in the sheet from the most current in
in row 8 to the oldest data in row 71. My chart however displays all the
data in reverse order including the chart labels. If I reverse the lables it
does not change the data displaying in reverse. Any thoughts?

John

      19th Jan 2010
ok I had to change both axis to reverse... sorry!