changing system path from vba

Silvester

      24th Mar 2004
Hi,

Is there any way on mdb startup to make sure that our mdb directory is
included in the system path,

and if not to add it to the system path.

If so, please can you let me know the vba coding to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Wayne Morgan

      24th Mar 2004
You shouldn't need to. What are you trying to accomplish?

--
Wayne Morgan
MS Access MVP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...