Changing the Placeholder Text as a Template

xanasophie

      4th Mar 2008
I am a teacher and would like to create a template for my students to use. I
can't figure out how to change the text in the placeholders from the default.
For example, instead of "Click to add title" I would like it to say "Click
to add name of animal." Is there a way to do this so that it is still as a
template and not text the student would have to highlight and delete to type
over?

John Wilson

      4th Mar 2008
The text is hard coded and cannot be altered I'm afraid.
--
Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
http://www.technologytrish.co.uk
email john AT technologytrish.co.uk

"xanasophie" wrote:

> I am a teacher and would like to create a template for my students to use. I
> can't figure out how to change the text in the placeholders from the default.
> For example, instead of "Click to add title" I would like it to say "Click
> to add name of animal." Is there a way to do this so that it is still as a
> template and not text the student would have to highlight and delete to type
> over?

John Wilson

      4th Mar 2008
Sorry I should have added before 2007 you cannot do this! In 2007 you can
change the text