changing default path

David

      10th Nov 2003
How do I change the default path in the command prompt so
I don't have to cd to where I need to go every time i
start it up.

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers

      10th Nov 2003
Hi,

Right-click the link to the prompt, choose properties. Change the "start in"
line to the path you want.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

news:015f01c3a716$0a884e10$(E-Mail Removed)...