Change the width of the Header panes so text will fit

JudiR

      22nd Sep 2009
In Excel 2007, I want the text in the centre pane of the Header to fit on one
line without wrapping when printed. Is there a way to change the width of the
Header panels/boxes?

Gord Dibben

      22nd Sep 2009
The width of any header before wrapping is limited by header margins and
page margins.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP