change a slide to be based on slide master not title master?

cwboll

      31st Mar 2010
I have a presentation where all slides are based on Title Master. I want to
change some of them to be based on Slide Master instead but can't find a way
to do this.

trip_to_tokyo

      31st Mar 2010
PowerPoint 2007

Try this:-

Home tab / Slides group / click on drop down arrow in New Slide / in here
you should find a whole variety of different slide types just click the one
that you want and it will get inserted into your Presentation.

Thanks.

"cwboll" wrote:

> I have a presentation where all slides are based on Title Master. I want to
> change some of them to be based on Slide Master instead but can't find a way
> to do this.

John Wilson

      31st Mar 2010
Since you mention slide and title master I ssume you are using a pre 2007
version, always good to mention the version.

In this case if you choose the Title layout from the Slide Layout Pane the
slide will be based on the Title master if there is one.

Select the slides to change and change to any other layout by hovering over
(or right click) the layout, choose the little drop down arrow and "Apply to
Selected Slides"

--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials